Japanese auto parts manufacturer Takata Corp. has turned to Weil, Gotshal & Manges and two other firms as it pursues a $1.6 billion sale to Key Safety Systems Inc. The proposed acquirer, advised by Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, is owned by China's Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp. Big legal fees loom on the horizon.
- 3 Takeaways From Ex-Dentons Associate's Alleged Extortion Plot
- Litigation Funder VGL Capital Bolsters Staff With Two Hires
- And You Thought You Had Currency Problems? Alas, Poor Russia
- Spotlight: Pillsbury Winthrop Dares to Be Different
- From East to West, Big Law Comes Out for Pride
- Two Golden State Boutiques Close Up Shop
For young lawyers hoping that public service loan forgiveness could be an answer to a lifetime of student debt burdens, President Trump has some bad news.
Consultant Dan Nardello lays out how law firms can better investigate potential new partners.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research