It looks like Marc Kasowitz will go down in history as President Donald Trump's lawyer. But while America is just getting to know him, the same can't be said for his fellow elite litigators, especially in New York.
- Judge Tosses Racial Discrimination Suit Against Cleary
- Six Carlton Fields Real Estate Lawyers Jump to Duane Morris in Miami
- Cahill Hires Unit Chief From SDNY
- Federal Prosecutor, Ex-Foley & Mansfield Partner Found Dead on Beach
- Fried Frank Hires Katten's NY Real Estate Litigation Head
- Winston & Strawn Shutters Beijing, Taipei Offices
A few weeks ago I wrote that I doubted cloud-based operations are competing against Big Law for major rainmakers and clients. One virtual firm took issue with my views.
A senior Latham & Watkins lawyer is running for Parliament as a member of a controversial right-wing political party in the U.K.'s upcoming general election on June 8.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research