Traci Ribeiro, a nonequity insurance partner who joined Sedgwick’s Chicago office in 2011, has slapped her current firm with a gender discrimination suit that seeks to certify a class of women employees.
- Forget VW. The Monster Truck Case Is Worth $180 Billion
- KWM Parters Agree to Plough Over $18 Million into the Firm
- Mintz Levin Patent Litigator Revs Up for Racecars
- On Heels of ARM Acquisition, Three More Firms Go Big on Chip Work
- Wachtell E-Discovery Guru Sets Sights on Presidential Race
- Burford Capital Again Announces Big Litigation Earnings
Branding with catch-phrases is easy; reconciling their contradictory messages is impossible.
Remember the advice I passed on to you ladies about how to be assertive, yet lovable? Well, it provoked a number of responses from readers (OK, female readers). In a nutshell, some women said they’re sick and tired about getting schooled on how they should behave.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research