The deal would create a firm with about 400 lawyers in the Northeast, Midwest and Florida.
- Major Financial Institutions Make Landmark Blockchain Investment
- Polsinelli Picks Real Estate Partner to Succeed Longtime Leader
- MoFo Welcomes Six-Lawyer Wilson Sonsini IP Team
- Labaton Sucharow Expands SEC Whistleblower Practice With Hire of Three Ex-SEC and DOJ Officials
- Dear Don McGahn, Please Go.
- Senior Latham Lawyer Running for Controversial Right-Wing Party in UK Elections
Just how far can you push a summertime dress code before you jeopardize your professional credibility?
A Diversity Lab study of more than 400 successful lawyers found that they had some surprising traits in common.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research