American law firms continue to spread all over the world, but some markets are more appealing than others. So we've tracked notable hot spots from the past three years.
- In-House Lawyer Killed in New Jersey Train Collision
- Olswang Paris and Munich Partners Considering 'Alternatives' to CMS-Nabarro Deal
- Deal Watch: Two Big Firms Find McLovin in Ad-Tech Transaction
- Cadwalader Latest Big Firm to Close Offices in China
- Reed Smith Realigns Leadership, Installs New CMO
- Munger Tolles Leader Calls Verrilli Hire a ‘Broad-Based’ Boost
There comes a point in every “lifetime of litigation” case when the docket sails beyond solipsism into self-parody. We may have just reached that point in the Yukos case, when Russia filed this past summer what the Yukos camp snidely calls an “amended motion to supplement an unauthorized supplemental motion to dismiss.”
I hate to burst your balloon, but I find "best female lawyers" lists annoying. To me, these shoutouts suggest that women are unable to compete with the big boys. Its become a booming industry to dole out awards to "top" women in law and business. Recently, titles owned by my own company, ALM Media LLC, have entered the fray.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research