In our annual Summer Associates Survey, Foley Hoag and Duane Morris tie for first place.
- Summer Associate Satisfaction: A National View
- PwC to Launch US Law Firm
- High-Powered Plaintiff's Lawyers Battle Over Fees in NCAA Concussion Case
- Holland & Knight Agrees to Pay $5 Million to Settle Malpractice Suit
- Kasowitz Benson Adjusts Management Team Amid Tumultuous Year
- Buchanan Ingersoll Resolves Suit Over Arena Football Investment Advice
Of all the things for a firm to worry about, the financial and tax structure should not top the list, consultant Brad Hildebrandt argues in support of the verein model.
Women now represent 19 percent of equity partners—a record high, though still a sad showing. For those of us who've been covering women in the legal profession for over a decade, "depressing" is the usual standard. And while 19 percent remains woefully low, women seem to be on a forward march.
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?