The deal would create a firm with about 400 lawyers in the Northeast, Midwest and Florida.
- Labaton Sucharow Expands SEC Whistleblower Practice With Hire of 3 Former SEC and DOJ Officials
- Managing Partners Frustrated by Slow Pace of Big Law Change, Survey Says
- Dear Don McGahn, Please Go.
- Two Years After Merger, Shook Hardy's Chicago Leader Exits
- Senior Latham Lawyer Running for Controversial Right-Wing Party in UK Elections
- How Much Do Clients Care About Law Firm Layoffs?
Just how far can you push a summertime dress code before you jeopardize your professional credibility?
A Diversity Lab study of more than 400 successful lawyers found that they had some surprising traits in common.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research