Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila, a firm formed in 2016 by a large group of ex-Schiff Hardin partners, has hired nearly a dozen lawyers led by Bryan Cave's Chicago managing partner Joseph McCoy and Schiff Hardin's antitrust leader and noted sports industry litigator Gregory Curtner. All but two of the firm's new hires are African American.
- Reports on USC Probe Spotlight Gibson Dunn Ties
- Big Law Partner Gets Emmy Nod for Munich '72 Documentary
- Pepper Hamilton Can't Terminate Its Appeal in Paterno Case
- Lawyering by Sidley and Simpson Thacher Comes to Naught as CFIUS Quashes HNA-Global Eagle Deal
- The A-List Top 20
- Schiff Hardin Spinoff Riley Safer Adds 11 Lawyers in Chicago
Maybe it's because I get jaded easily, but I just can't get myself excited that the legal profession is really getting on the stick about diversity or women.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.