Our ranking recognizes the most elite law firms in America, as measured by their financial strength, pro bono commitment, diversity, associate satisfaction—and now a new factor, the percentage of women in the equity partnership.
- German Court Blocks VW Prosecutors From Using Seized Jones Day Docs
- Managing Partner Pugh the 'Fall Guy' for Poor Results at Freshfields
- Introducing the New and Improved A-List
- Am Law 200 Firms Ranked by Percentage of Female Equity Partners
- Stoel Rives, a 'Proactively Modernizing' Firm, Lays Off Staff
- A Former Part-Timer Now Leads Baker McKenzie's Home Office
Maybe it's because I get jaded easily, but I just can't get myself excited that the legal profession is really getting on the stick about diversity or women.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.