Top-grossing law firms saw slow and steady growth over the past year, with revenues and profits increasing. But challenges abound.
- DLA Piper Tops Digital Startup's Social Media Rankings
- Federal Judge Rips Kirkland Over Associate's Appearance for Facebook in Terror Case
- Study: Costs Matter More to Female GCs
- For the World's Top-Grossing Firms, Slow and Steady Growth
- Survey Reveals the World's Best Legal Brands
- The Forecast for Big Law in 6 Key Markets
A decade and a half on, all we've learned from 9/11 litigation is that America's legal system is even more hopeless than its real estate industry, which has finally finished a few grandiose structures at Ground Zero that are of some redeeming value.
OK, President Obama wasn't in my apartment, but he was in my apartment building. Last Sunday, he dined in the apartment directly above mine. My neighbor hosted the event and graciously invited me. Sadly, the meal ticket was $25,000 per person, and, as a poor journalist, I had to decline.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research