Law firms are honored for excellence in global work in four main categories: disputes, finance, citizenship and mergers and acquisitions.
- Amid Delays, Politics Leave US Attorney Prospects in Limbo
- Linklaters Associate Denies Wrongdoing in Insider Trading Case
- Law Firms, Owed by Bankrupt Clients, Look to Represent Them in Court
- Mintz Levin Partner Plays More Than One Tune
- Ivory Tower Jobs Lure Akin Gump Cyber Pro, Gibson Dunn Partner
- Dewey Exec, SEC in Talks to Settle Suit Tied to Firm's Collapse
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.