Is Big Law going to continue the merger trend?
- Freshfields Managing Partner Steps Down Early Amid Management Overhaul
- Cozen O'Connor Beats Back Ex-Client's Disqualification Bid
- MoFo Practice Leader Leaves for Baker Botts' Bay Area Base
- High-Profile Florida Litigator Marcos Jimenez Leaves McDermott to Form Own Firm
- Ex-Arent Fox Partner's Info Leads to Insider Trading Plea
- Working Mother Names Best Law Firms for Women, Laments Industry's 'Glacial' Progress
Maybe it's because I get jaded easily, but I just can't get myself excited that the legal profession is really getting on the stick about diversity or women.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.