Consultant Hugh Simons looks at how firms typically track matter profitability, and what they should be doing instead—looking at margin per partner hour.
- The Global Law Firm's Survival Guide to Russia
- Is Reform Coming?
- Prominent Civil Rights Lawyer Tied to 'Black Lives Matter' Starts New Firm
- Polish Town Puts Mayer Brown Lawyer in Touch With Father's Past
- Deal Watch: Summer Sees Payment Systems Mergers Heat Up
- Summer Associates Get Legal Business Boot Camp at Montgomery McCracken
Maybe it's because I get jaded easily, but I just can't get myself excited that the legal profession is really getting on the stick about diversity or women.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.