Tapped to serve as President Donald Trump's communications director, Anthony Scaramucci told a group of Harvard law students last year to follow his lead and dial back the bravado.
- Dentons Set to Merge With Scotland's Maclay Murray
- Linklaters Associate Denies Wrongdoing in Insider Trading Case
- DLA Piper Acquires 60-Lawyer Liner Firm in L.A.
- Are Asian-Americans Fed Up With Law?
- Claims Against Wilmer Revived Over 'Freeze Out' of Company's Minority Owners
- Small Offices Face Closure as Law Firms Seek Efficiency
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.