More law firms than any other type of industry earned perfect scores on the Human Rights Campaign's survey of how employers treat their LGBT workforce.
- Durie Tangri Associate Believed Dead in Oakland Fire, Firm Says
- Elite Law Firms Increasingly Suing Clients to Collect Fees
- Graduate Sues Oxford University For Preventing Him From Becoming A Lawyer
- Buchanan Ingersoll Forms Alliance With Jeb Bush
- National Labor and Employment Firm Starts Pay Equity Practice
Alan Dershowitz takes issue with former Debevoise & Plimpton partner Louis Begley's points about discrimination against Jews—or lack thereof.
Allen & Overy, DLA Piper, Norton Rose Fulbright and Reed Smith are among a group of 20 law firms rated by clients as providing the best level of overall service.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research