David Schwinger appears to have revived his law career.
- From East to West, Big Law Comes Out for Pride
- Two Golden State Boutiques Close Up Shop
- Lewis Rice's Rare Subsidiary Law Firm Expands in St. Louis
- Abrams Calls Mining Magnate’s Libel Suit Against HBO a Long Shot
- Cooley Seeks Collaborative Inspiration With GitHub 'Series Seed' Documents
- Hiring Misfires Show Need for Tougher Law Firm Vetting
For young lawyers hoping that public service loan forgiveness could be an answer to a lifetime of student debt burdens, President Trump has some bad news.
Consultant Dan Nardello lays out how law firms can better investigate potential new partners.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research