Silicon Valley stalwart Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is advising Tibco Software, the Palo Alto-based enterprise software company founded by Sacramento Kings owner Vivek Ranadive, on its proposed $4.3 billion sale to private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. The deal is the largest leveraged buyout in the technology industry so far this year.
- Am Law Trio Tapped for Encana's $5.3 Billion Energy Deal
- White & Case Opens Back Office in Tampa
- Norton Rose, Ex-Crowell & Moring Partner Enter NFL's Ray Rice Saga
- Australia's Slater & Gordon Continues UK Acquisition Spree
- Am Law 100 Firms Toast Beer, Aluminum Deals in Russia
- Three From Akin Launch Own Firms After Texas Suit Debacle
Are women too addicted to being lovable?
One manifestation of structural problems with the current mechanism for funding legal education is, well, structures.