The Am Law 100 posted solid gains in gross revenue and profits in 2016, but the revenue per lawyer figure dropped on stronger growth in head count.
- Two Ex-Dewey Partners Find a New Home at McDermott
- Debevoise's White to Lead Firm's Newly Branded 'Crisis Teams'
- Spotlight: Dechert Expands in China as Others Pull Back
- Gibson Dunn Nabs Six Baker Botts Energy Partners for New Houston Office
- Covington Opens Two New Offices After Adding Chadbourne Team
- Freshfields Recruits New York Restructuring Team
Are women opting for those lower-paying practices or is there an invisible hand that steers them there?
Being bumped from an airplane is a raw deal. Sitting on a jury is way worse. What could be done to change that? Fair pay.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research