Once again, New York prosecutors are aiming to persuade a jury that top executives at Dewey & LeBoeuf lied to investors and lenders about the firm's financial condition before its implosion in 2012. After a mistrial was declared in 2015, prosecutors and their adversaries finally return to court Monday in Manhattan for jury selection.
- Covington to Represent Ukrainian Oil Company in Case Against Russia
- 12 Jones Day Lawyers Take Key Posts in Trump Administration
- Kirkland Gets Call for Avaya Bankruptcy
- Latham Adds Two Energy Regulatory Partners
- King & Wood Mallesons Addresses Past Failures and Future Plans
- Norton Rose Fulbright Expands Again, This Time in South Africa
Donald Trump has tapped into our primal insecurities about our looks, and how our physical flaws can diminish our professional success.
Baker & McKenzie lost its ampersand last month, and Boies, Schiller & Flexner, not to be outdone, recently dropped its squiggly symbol and also ditched a comma.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research