Three current and former female partners seeking certification of a gender bias class action against Chadbourne & Parke saw the firm file its response opposing that motion late Thursday. Chadbourne’s managing partner Andrew Giaccia and retired partner Mary Yelenick, who is among those suing the firm, also both filed court papers in the case.
- Steady Growth Name of the Game for Paul Hastings
- A Quick Turnaround for a Morgan Lewis Lateral
- Kramer Levin's Partner Profits Reach Nearly $2M
- Global Law Firms and Vereins: The End of the Affair?
- Quinn Emanuel Sets Up Shop in Western Australia
- Boies/Schiller Film Group's Suit Could Unleash Litigation Beast
If anyone knows what it takes to be a successful divorce lawyer it's Eleanor Alter.
This Big Law associate is a mysterious blogger on a mission to prevent young lawyers from falling prey to their own lousy money management.
Learn how law firms may can leverage inexpensive competitors as potential allies that can help reinvent and enhance their services.
From vendors who've produced questionable personal documents, to review facilities that would make your skin crawl, the following are the top five horror stories we've heard from clients.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research