The firms are eager to be recognized for their efforts, but progress in the industry overall is nothing to celebrate.
- Ex-Chadbourne Partner Campbell Opens Firm Amid Ongoing Sex Bias Lawsuit
- What GC Thought Leaders Experiment Is About (Hint: Not Cost)
- Clients Pushing Hard for Diversity? Not Exactly
- For US Lawyers, It's the Cuban Business Revolution That Wasn't
- Kirkland Bankruptcy Star Basta to Leave Firm
- Bay Area Partner to Lead Baker McKenzie's Golden State Operations
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.