New court documents show that Quinn Emanuel dropped Uber as a client last year after finding the company's fixed fee arrangements unsatisfactory.
- Burford Claims Almost Half of $324M Argentina Arbitration Win
- Partner Group Leaves Reed Smith for King & Spalding in NY
- Clifford Chance Undertakes Unique Strategy for Southeast Asia and Future Firm Leadership
- Crowell & Moring Adds Arteaga to Antitrust Ranks in New York
- Paul Weiss Counsel Departs for Freshfields
- Do Law Firms Enable Alcoholism?
Want a break from all the messy news about Donald Trump Jr. and Russiagate? Let's cut to some other topics that are roiling America.
Industry thought leader Mark Cohen responds to a recent piece in The American Lawyer on why there isn't more change to the business model of legal service delivery.