The Am Law 200 reversed course in 2016, posting gains in gross revenue after experiencing a decline in 2015. But that average gain of 1.2 percent, coupled with similar increases in revenue per lawyer and profits per equity partner, masked some weakness in many firms’ results. As our overview story shows, a “hollow middle” is emerging.
- A Hard-Hitting Litigator, Kasowitz Goes to Bat for Trump
- Winston & Strawn Shutters Beijing, Taipei Offices
- One of Canada's Largest Firms Heads to New York
- Dentons to Launch in Peru, Cuts Some UK Lawyers
- Trump Turns to Kasowitz, Rejecting DC Legal Vets
- Polsinelli Picks Real Estate Partner to Succeed Longtime Leader
I know you are a busy, hot-shot lawyer, but may I offer you some friendly advice?
A senior Latham & Watkins lawyer is running for Parliament as a member of a controversial right-wing political party in the U.K.'s upcoming general election on June 8.
Learn How to Overcome The Most Common Challenges In Real Estate Case Research