The 800-lawyer firm, riding high this year from some key litigation wins and lateral hires, has recruited three new directors to report to newly-hired chief talent officer Susan Manch.
- Skadden in DOJ's Sights Over Manafort Work: Report
- Online Imposters Add to Law Firms' Cyber Risks
- Dentons Reviewing 32 Support Roles After Scottish Deal
- Former Maersk GC Opens NY Law Firm With Five Others
- Texas Firm Sets Up Shop in San Antonio After Merger
- Trump Picks Jones Day Partner to Flip Product Safety Agency
Of all the things for a firm to worry about, the financial and tax structure should not top the list, consultant Brad Hildebrandt argues in support of the verein model.
Women now represent 19 percent of equity partners—a record high, though still a sad showing. For those of us who've been covering women in the legal profession for over a decade, "depressing" is the usual standard. And while 19 percent remains woefully low, women seem to be on a forward march.
Execute depositions outside the U.S. seamlessly with this ultimate guide to coordinating international depositions. Find country-specific restrictions, thorough process checklists, and best practices.
In an effort to increase innovation and profits in a burgeoning global economy, companies need to attract and retain a highly skilled immigrant workforce. Could Canada be the solution?